Work with us
Explore available jobs
The Forbury team is a humble group of highly engaged experts: expert in their specialisation and equally adept at self-organising collaborative teams to solve new challenges – we help each other to be great! The work environment encourages all team members irrespective of seniority to contribute their ideas. We are looking for people who thrive on excellence, candor and change.
Across the Forbury team, there is high-degree of strategic alignment – the Forbury strategy and its’ goals act as the basis for how performance is measured. The strategy/goals are regularly reviewed, discussed and challenged – in particular, which development priorities we are prioritising and why. Teams are loosely organised and typically on an as-required basis. There is a high degree of trust between team members without the need for others to always preview/approve which allows us to move fast.
Forbury is a work environment where team members are able to exercise a high degree of autonomy, control and direction of their own work. This means we are looking to people who are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving and people that don’t wait to be told what to do.
New Forbury team members will find themselves immediately engaged in challenging work and working alongside leaders in their field. Successful team members will continue to self-develop and as bigger roles become available the senior leadership team will, where possible, promote its’ own extra-ordinary performers who embody the Forbury ways of working.
Sound like you?
Explore our jobs below.
Account Executive (APAC)
Purpose of the Role:
Grow recurring revenue through the expansion Forbury’s market reach into the mid-market/boutique Commercial Real Estate owner segment
Australia, CBD location preferred
This is a newly created role established to meet the demands of ongoing regional growth across APAC. You will join a quickly growing company and work alongside all-stars in their positions, working remotely, with an ability to mix-it up by travelling domestically to meet potential customers/market-vendors and team-members inter-state. With offices in the United Kingdom and head-quarters in New Zealand you will be required to travel internationally to collaborate with marketing and product focused team-members.
This is a quote-carrying position and Forbury’s reward system provides uncapped earnings potential, and rapid career progression opportunities for candidates who can demonstrate their value and deliver results.
Drive market expansion
- With Sales Manager APAC support, lead outbound activity to create momentum with target market vendors of CRE
- Introduce Forbury products and services to target market vendors
- Identify opportunities for Forbury software to assist market vendors (and their clients) with their own commercial outcomes
- Follow-through on outcomes: Sustain momentum with market vendors through the initial software introduction phase
- Work with Forbury product delivery/support: Build strong relationships, communication lines with internal team-members to establish and reinforce alignment on company goals
- Create mechanisms to reinforce and drive sales-generated qualified leads out of market expansion activity
- Take qualified leads through the sales process including: software demonstrations, setting up software trials and issuing proposals
- Active deal management: ensure momentum is sustained for qualified customer opportunities
- Overcome obstacles: Work with colleagues in sales, product, marketing, and customer success to overcome existing and new sales objections
- Ensure seamless and smooth handover of new customers to customer success
- Contribute updates during fortnightly Sales WIP meetings
- Provide input and experience to marketing team members to refine and improve the emerging Forbury sales process
- Provide constructive feedback to sales development activity (marketing team)
- Interpret relevant customer feedback for product personnel
- Pass along upsell/cross-sell opportunities to customer success
- Experience working in a sales/partnership/services capacity in Australian CRE
- Working knowledge of how software is used by small business owners
- Empathy/understanding of the time-pressure, specifically during a CRE deal cycle
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong sense of integrity