Work with us
Explore available jobs
The Forbury team is a humble group of highly engaged experts: expert in their specialisation and equally adept at self-organising collaborative teams to solve new challenges – we help each other to be great! The work environment encourages all team members irrespective of seniority to contribute their ideas. We are looking for people who thrive on excellence, candor and change.
Across the Forbury team, there is high-degree of strategic alignment – the Forbury strategy and its’ goals act as the basis for how performance is measured. The strategy/goals are regularly reviewed, discussed and challenged – in particular, which development priorities we are prioritising and why. Teams are loosely organised and typically on an as-required basis. There is a high degree of trust between team members without the need for others to always preview/approve which allows us to move fast.
Forbury is a work environment where team members are able to exercise a high degree of autonomy, control and direction of their own work. This means we are looking to people who are self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving and people that don’t wait to be told what to do.
New Forbury team members will find themselves immediately engaged in challenging work and working alongside leaders in their field. Successful team members will continue to self-develop and as bigger roles become available the senior leadership team will, where possible, promote its’ own extra-ordinary performers who embody the Forbury ways of working.
Sound like you?
Explore our jobs below.
Customer Support Agent
Commercial Product - Christchurch, Canterbury
Position Purpose: To drive customer satisfaction by troubleshooting customers in their use of Forbury software
Full-time role, working hours will be 11am - 7:30pm New Zealand Standard Time (9am - 5:30pm AEST). Preferred location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Background: This new role has been designed to establish a dedicated customer support function, for our customers especially in Australia East Coast, separate from product specialists who currently handle customers support. Initially, this role will report to the Product Enablement Lead while product specialists begin to create resources, systems and processes to enable the dedicated support function, and while the successful candidate is onboarded. It is envisaged that the role will transition over to the Customer Success Team by the end of 2022, reporting directly to the Customer Success Lead (based in Sydney).
Own Inbound Support
- Respond to, prioritise and resolve customer support requests within defined service levels (speed, resolution rates, quality etc)
- Triage inbound requests through existing and new channels, promoting self-help tools where possible
- Ensure comprehensive data is captured for each inbound support ticket and ensure this information is kept up to date
- Where necessary, collaborate with a product specialists to diagnosing issues and liaise with customers on next steps
- Prepare reports on service levels, feedback and demand as part of monthly reporting, and related ad-hoc requests
Continuously improve support delivery
- Alongside Customer Success and Product team members, develop, implement and police a support ticket escalation policy
- Experiment with new support channels (e.g. "ForburyBot") and delivery mechanisms (e.g. in-product "add-ins") recommending process development investments to an internal committee
- Establish industry benchmarks, new reporting tools/techniques and best practice performance management of support
- Identify gaps in self-help material based on an intimate knowledge of where customers regularly run into issues
Clearly communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and maintain professional work standards in high-compliance/low-risk environment
- Actively listen, empathise and be ready to articulate customer support issues with customers, and with Forbury team members
- Develop sufficient technical knowledge to meaningfully convey next steps when closing a ticket in instances where there is not an immediate solution available
- Be the champion your own ongoing professional development including continual product knowledge learning
What you'll bring with you
- Strong customer service skills - you will be liaising with professional end users in Commercial Real Estate, from valuers to fund managers
- Experience within a customer support environment, ideally in a software or finance related business
- Ability to listen to customers and translate requests into actionable next steps
- View support requests as an opportunity to walk in customer's shoes and strengthen a relationship
- Excellent communication skills to be able to convey essential and technical information to a diverse group of people
- Intermediate Excel skills and relevant working experience
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- A willingness to learn new skills, rapidly adjust to new systems & process and keep up to date with new technology
What is Forbury?
Forbury is a privately held PropTech, founded in 2016 in Christchurch, New Zealand. We have experienced exponential growth over the past 18 months, during which we doubled our global headcount, launched multiple new product lines, grew ARR by circa 40%, had ZERO customer churn and successfully launched in the UK. We are proud of these efforts considering we have been in the middle of a global pandemic.
With an enviable corporate customer base across Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and the United Kingdom, we are at an exciting point in our growth trajectory. You will be working in a business with some of the smartest minds in CRE financial modelling and be responsible for articulating the value of our product to a similarly highly technical audience.
Working for Forbury
This really is a unique opportunity for a candidate who is excited by the prospects of working for one of the regions fastest growing PropTech SaaS providers. We have ambitious goals both domestically and offshore so where this role leads is driven by you. As we continue growing in every facet of our organisation, we are looking for smart, talented, and ambitious individuals who are looking to grow their careers in a rewarding, supportive and intellectually challenging environment. You will be working alongside a small friendly and entrepreneurial international team with a diverse range of backgrounds and qualifications.