Maximise value, minimise risk
Assess current and future market values of commercial real estate assets. Evaluate whether a deal will fit your mandate within 10 minutes, or manage the asset throughout the holding period by modelling up various scenarios. From repositioning to reporting, Forbury helps you get the best out of your investments.
Assessing opportunities quickly means you identify the deals best suited to your organisation and don't spend time on those that aren't.
- Receive a share of a pre-populated Forbury model from the Agent
- Or upload the provided tenancy data from a PDF or Excel using the instant Import tool
- Overlay your in-house assumptions with HouseViews and arrive at an initial assessment in around 10 minutes
Have confidence in your decision-making by using the industry-standard tool in market, making collaboration across the industry easy and efficient.
Our Products are Excel-based, making it easy to trace and trust calculations. No more "black box solutions" no more doubt.
Using thoroughly tested Australian-specific valuation methodologies, developed over 20 years. Trust your outputs implicitly.
How Forbury helps Investment Managers
Time to deep-dive.
- Frame funding structures and understand leveraged returns, with the Finance sheets
- Use Comparisons to analyse different scenarios and strategies for the asset
- Speed up any repetitive side calculations or analysis with Forbury Custom
- See the impacts on your portfolio
Enable fast and considered decision-making.
- Collaborate easily with others in your organisation with Forbury Teams
- Share the model securely with Capital Partners, speeding up their assessment process
- Use Export to extract your outputs for presentation to your Investment Committee
- Or create auto-populated bespoke reports ready for presentation to your Investment Committee with Forbury Custom
Frame any additional funding structures, such as interest costs, management fees, management incentives and other dynamics; to understand geared and levered returns with the Finance sheets.
Many deals involve multiple parties. Securely share the model with your Lender or Capital Partner to capitalise on time-savings and minimisation of data entry.
The deal is done, but there is no time to rest. The clock restarts and the pressure’s back on to find that next great opportunity.
Forbury’s not quite a crystal ball, but it does enable you to peer into the future with 20-year cashflows by month and a 10-year rolling DCF to take action in the present. Compare different scenarios and strategies with the Comparisons tool to make informed decisions on when best to refinance, refurbish, reposition or divest. Consolidate your forecasts with Portfolio.
Increase cashflows and value by actively managing and optimizing your assets.
- Analyse various strategies and impacts of value-add refurbishments, vacancies, and repositioning
- Ensure you meet your obligations post-refinancing with advanced financing functionality
- Collaborate and manage workflows on the model with other Forbury users in your organisation
- Build your own Custom sheets specific to your organisation
Manage risk exposure by modelling up varying scenarios.
- View the exposure of non-renewing tenancies
- Assess the impact of volatile markets by overlaying updated HouseViews
- Ensure you meet lending or investment mandates with advanced financing functionality
Regular valuation reporting is essential, yet can be a lengthy process. Whether it's a quarterly or biannual undertaking for your organisation, Forbury speeds up your internal valuations.
- Update the tenancy data from a PDF or Excel instantly
- Overlay your standard HouseViews or assumptions effortlessly
- Smart Error Alerts help keep your inputs accurate and take you directly to any errors found
- Create auto-populated bespoke reports with Custom, all in your brand and reporting structure
Trusted by Investors
A focus for us was to have a consistent modelling approach on assets, and between the teams, to provide comparable outputs to assess new opportunities and the existing portfolio. Excel provided enough familiarity for the Cromwell team to intuitively work with Forbury and get up and running easily.